Junior School uniform and kit list 2017-18
The official school uniform is available from the school shop at St Swithun’s. The shop is run by Stevenson’s and is open daily during term time and all day on published kitting out days. Fittings are offered by appointment during the summer holidays and Stevenson’s also offer an online ordering service.
To make an appointment, please telephone 01727 815205, and ask for Sally Rudland. If no one is available to take your call, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org an online order can be place via the Stevenson’s website at: www.stevensons.co.uk.
For a full list of clothing requirements please click here.
Term time hours of opening are Monday to Friday, 3.15 – 5.30pm.
There will be specific opening times during the summer holidays but the school shop is closed during all other school holidays.
To avoid disappointment please make an appointment.
All articles of every sort must be marked with name tapes. These should include initials and surname.
Watches must be clearly named and musical instrument cases should be marked inside and out. The school accepts no responsibility for unmarked property. Valuable articles should not be brought to school (e.g. valuable pens etc).
Splinter-proof glasses are strongly recommended. If these are not provided, girls should have a spare pair, in a spectacle case, which should be marked.
All articles, including shoes, must be sent in good repair each term.
Hair ribbons worn with uniform should be plain navy blue or black.
The only jewellery that may be worn with school uniform is a simple cross and chain and a small plain stud ear-ring in the ear lobe.
The second hand uniform shop is located in the Junior School and is run on a voluntary basis through the PTA. It is open year round. The seller receives 50% of the price and the PTA receives the remaining 50%.
Opening times Autumn term 2017
- Friday September 8th 4-5pm
- Friday October 6th 4-5pm
- Friday November 3rd 4-5pm
- Friday December 1st 4-5pm
Handing in items
- Please ensure that the clothes are CLEAN and in GOOD CONDITION.
- Anything that is deemed not saleable will be discarded.
- Please make sure that there are no ink/paint or sweat stains and there are no holes or buttons missing.
- All garments must be labelled with your name and address. Labels are available from the Junior School office
- Please leave the price blank - we will fill that in.
- Please leave your name tapes on in case the label falls off.
- You will receive 50% of the selling price but only if we know who you are. If garments are not labelled/named the money will go to the PTA with our grateful thanks.