Thank you for wishing to support St Swithun’s School. We understand that your decision to become a donor is a reflection of your trust in us and belief in our vision.
As St Swithun’s is a registered charity (number 307335) your gift can be tax efficient. Please contact Emma Boryer (email@example.com) if you require any additional information or assistance.
You can download a copy of the Bramston Bursary Fund donation form here
To complete the donation form either:
A. Print out the attached form, complete and post back to the Development Office, St Swithun’s School, Alresford Road, Winchester, SO21 1HA, UK; OR
B. Complete and return electronically. You will require to download Adobe Fill & Sign - Easy PDF form filler (https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/fill-sign-pdf-forms-electronically.html).
How to fill, sign, and send a PDF form:
- Within Acrobat, open a PDF file or click on the Create PDF tool in the right pane to convert your document to PDF.
- Click on the Fill and Sign tool in the right pane.
- Click on the text insertion tool in the toolbar at the top of the page, and then type on your form. Use the pop-up menu to change type size or save your data to use it again in the future, if desired.
- Click Sign in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Draw or type your signature, or use an image.
- Click Apply and place the signature on your form.
- Click Send and Track in the right pane to send your form to others and get notified when recipients view it.
A legacy pledge form can be downloaded here.
A codicil form can be download here.
You can make an online donation by making a bank transfer or clicking on the logo below:
We look forward to keeping you up-to-date with developments at St Swithun’s School and news of how your support is helping.